“I save so much time and money during the week not shaving” – Katie P
“Best $250 investment I have ever made!” – Marry E
| “I am so excited about this, I don’t have to shave ever again!” – Amanda T |
| “I don’t get razor burn, cuts, or ingrown hairs anymore” – Jenn F |
| “Life changing product, it really works!!!” – Cassandra J |
| “I am literally shocked how well it works” – Gina S |
Dermatologist clinics have been using IPL technology in beauty solutions for nearly 20 years. It mainly uses the principle of light and heat absorption of hair follicles, thugh instantaneous energy that penetrates into the hair follicle tissue, stopping repeated hair growth, thus to achieve permanent hair removal results.
The only concern with dermatologist clinics is that they charge $800-$3,200 for this type of treatment. This is when Hena was born! After many years of research and clinical trials, we created the #1 bestselling at-home IPL system at a fraction of the cost!
Clinically Proven Results: Hena IPL hair removal system adopted the same IPL technology used by dermatologists and clinical professionals; According to the analysis of the effect of more than 500 users, Clinical proven up 97% of women experienced noticeable results after 3 treatments.
- NO MORE SHAVING – Don’t worry about itchy and painful razor burns or bumps.
- NO MORE WAXING – Avoid the pain caused by ripping out multiple strands of hair.
- NO MORE TWEEZING – Stop spending your time plucking your hairs one by one.
- NO EFFORT – Simply slide on your skin and let our advanced IPL technology do the rest.
- NO PAIN – Light energy weakens the hair follicles while keeping the tissues safe.
- NO LASER CLINIC – You don’t need to book an appointment with a laser hair removal clinic anymore.
- SAVE YOUR MONEY – Avoid paying for razors and hair removal gear which can add up to hundreds of dollars every year.
- SAVE YOUR TIME – The days of shaving 2-3 times per week and booking painful waxing appointments are over.
- PERMANENT – Award-winning technology with 100% real results.
- QUICK AND EASY – Sessions only take a few minutes once per week.
- SAFE TO USE – Use almost anywhere including arms, armpits, legs, chest, bikini, stomach, back and face.
- MOST ADVANCED – Equipped with our state of the art patented LATYS-3 technology.
- MORE EFFICIENT – Our auto slide flash technology rapidly speeds up your session time.
- QUICK RESULTS – Visible results in just a few sessions.
- USE AT HOME – Use on your own time in the convenience of your own home.
- NO REFILLS – Our IPL bulbs have 600,000 flashes and will last up to 20 years.
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL – IPL is very similar to laser hair removal except IPL uses a safer and more advanced wavelength of light.
- Latest Latys-3 technology
- Extra-large flash area
- 600,000 flash, 20-year lifespan
- LCD touch screen display
- Automatic flash slide mode
- 5 energy level adjustments
YOUR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Hena IPL permanent hair removal system
- Hair removal lamp
- Universal power supply (US, UK, EU or AU)
- User instruction booklet
1.) What skin types work with IPL?
2.) What body parts can I use IPL on?
- IPL can be used almost anywhere including arms, armpits, legs, face, back, bikini, belly, chest, and many other parts of your body.
3.) What is the difference between IPL and laser?
- HENA IPL – Use at home, Costs $250, Use many times, No scheduled clinic appointments No supervision, Pain-free, and Share with others.
- LASER – Can’t use at home, Costs $800-$3200, Pay per session, Need supervision, Can be painful, and Can’t share with others.
4.) How does IPL work?
- Intense pulsed light weakens the hair follicle, removes the hair root, and stops hair regrowth.
5.) How often do I use IPL?
- Week 1-4 (Use twice weekly)
- Week 5-8 (Use twice weekly)
- Week 9-12 (Use once weekly if needed)
- Week 13-16 (Use once if needed)
6.) When do I see IPL results?
- IPL hair removal results depend on many factors including hair and skin color. Most people see results after 8 weeks but may take 16 weeks depending on your skin tone and hair color.
7.) Are there side effects with IPL?
- No, there are no common side effects with IPL hair removal and was approved by the FDA in 1995.
8.) Is IPL painful?
- No, IPL hair removal is not painful. It is similar to a flashlight turning on and off on your skin.
9.) Is IPL safe?
- Yes, IPL is very safe to use – QC certified and CE certified.
10.) When not to use IPL?
- You should not use IPL on tattoos, sunburns or sensitive skin areas.
| ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ |
Save Your Time And Money Not Shaving!
”The best investment you will ever make on your body, guaranteed or your money back” – Hena